In commemoration of International Women’s Day 2018 (#IWD2018), the current internship programme at CKDigital is for ladies only.
What is the CKDigital Internship about?
The CKDigital Internship is our way of impacting people by giving them an opportunity to learn digital skills while experiencing what it’s like to work at an agency.
What will I do as a CKDigital Web Design Intern?
- Understand how websites work
- Understand client briefs
- Create website plans
- Build corporate and/or eCommerce websites
- Optimize and test websites
What are the requirements?
- You must have an interest in learning Web Design
- You must be looking to develop a career in Web Design
- You must be computer literate
- You must have your own laptop
- You must be available for the 3-month period
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and WordPress would be a plus
- Graphic design experience would be a plus
How long is the internship?
It’s 3 months.
Where will I work from?
Our office is located at 1 Towobola Street, Gbagada, Lagos. See map location.
What are working hours?
You would be expected to resume by 9am and close by 6pm, from Mondays to Fridays.
Can I work from home?
As an intern, you cannot work from home.
Do I need a laptop?
Yes, you need a good laptop.
How many interns will be accepted?
At the moment, we are accepting 2 interns only.
How much will I be paid?
You will be paid N20,000 monthly during the internship period.
Can I be retained after the internship?
Yes, you can, if you perform excellently and are a good fit for our culture.
How can I know what it’s like working at CKDigital?
Oh great! How do I apply?
Please read carefully.
To apply, send an email with subject “Web Design Intern” with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Samples of web design/graphic design work (optional)
- In less than 50 words, answer the question, “Why should you be accepted for the CKDigital Internship?”
Application ends on Wednesday, 21st of March. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Friday, 23rd of March.